Thank you for your interest. Please follow these steps to obtain legal advice. Please note that intake procedures may vary from lawyer to lawyer:
- Review our list of lawyer members according to the type of case.
- Review the hyperlinked websites of our members to help you decide who to reach out to.
- Contact 1 of our members by phone or email to request limited scope / unbundled legal advice. Provide your name, telephone number and email.
- Be ready to provide the names of all parties involved for conflict check purposes.
- Be ready to describe your case in a nutshell if request. 1 paragraph should do at this stage.
- Discuss service and fee options with the lawyer. Many lawyers will have a written retainer agreement (contract for legal services). You may want to discuss help with a single step, on-going legal coaching or another arrangement.
Please note that contacting a lawyer member does not make you a client of any lawyer, a retainer agreement is required.