Mick Hassell, Civil Litigation Coach
Co-founder of the Self-Rep Navigators
Areas of Practice: Civil Litigation & Trials
Location of Practice: Toronto (GTA) based and willing to provide civil litigation coaching across Ontario by telephone.
Phone: (416) 944-2274
Civil litigation coaching for self-represented litigants is available from the Self Service Litigation Garage.
Mick’s approach to litigation is to keep it simple. Any case has 3 steps:
- Gathering information;
- Processing information; and
- Presenting information.
Mick breaks cases down into 6 fundamentals and coaches self-reps on:
- Story (theory of the case)
- People (witnesses)
- Documents and Things (exhibits)
- Law of Evidence (what can and can’t be used)
- Procedure (how to get your day in Court and what happens at trial)
- Substantive Law (the legal test you must you meet)
Please visit the Self Service Litigation Garage for civil litigation coaching services.